Support in many ways
Developing Technologies would not be here today without the generous support of charitable trusts and companies as well as families & individuals for ongoing operations, specific projects and general encouragement.
As a charity DT depends completely on such generosity and it is vital for us to carry on our work. Please would you consider helping us in any of these ways:
- Visit our JustGiving page and leave a donation or sponsor one of the heroic people you’ll find there who do crazy things to raise money for us. If you’re a UK taxpayer, don’t forget to get the government to add on Gift Aid.
- Get your next car insurance quote from monkey.co.uk (UK only). If you follow thru and purchase the insurance, they give £10 to DT.
- Get our email newsletter – you might get inspired.
- Tell your friends about DT – just send them to this website.
Supporters & Partners
We would like to single out the following charitable trusts and companies for the generous support they have given DT:
- Joffe Charitable Trust
- Open Gate
- Miss EF Rathbone Charitable Trust
- The Alchemy Foundation
- Aleck Associates Ltd
- The Oakdale Trust
- The Tory Family Foundation
- Flint Media (web hosting and email services)
Current Project Partners
Motorcycle Ambulance Trailer
- Disacare Wheelchair Centre – promoting independent living for people with disability by empowering them with mobility and making them economically self sufficient
- Africare – A leader among private, charitable U.S. organizations assisting Africa, Africare is also the oldest and largest African-American led organization in the field